Location: Menzies International Genealogy Under Study, Inc. is an IRS approved 501(c)3 nonprofit public charity. Incorporated under Virginia law. Federal EIN: 84-2768659.
Surnames/tags: Menzies Scottish_Clans
LAUNCHING 2021 Promo Preserve your History https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCPzj50Cwxg&authuser=0
WHAT WE DO … Research, develop, and publish a comprehensive understanding and appreciation of Menzies genealogical and DNA origins. Engage the worldwide audience and reconstruct lost ancestral family connections via both DNA and conventional research, revealing the worldwide 'Menzies' heritage stories to a worldwide audience in a charitable, educational and cultural context, via WikiTree, Facebook, other electronic media, and educational and cultural programs.
|Some of the MINGUS Inc. Team.|
|Worldwide Menzies Immigrations.|
FOR DIRECTLY PRESERVING MENZIES FAMILIES PERSONAL HISTORIES. https://www.facebook.com/Menzies-International-Genealogy-Under-Study-Inc-103265524441920/
Officially launched in Nov. 2018, the Menzies DNA Project aims to break new ground in what’s known about the surname and other names associated with the Menzies Clan. The project and testing are offered through FamilyTreeDNA and primarily focuses on reading the male Y chromosome to document lineages, place surname branches into genetic families by matching lineages and solve historical mysteries. https://www.familytreedna.com/groups/menzies-surname/about/background
|y-DNA Lineages 2|
- Our organization earned the Guidestar non-profit 2020 Gold Seal of Transparency.
* Authored article published in GALLUS No:118 June 2020 by Anthony Hare - refer to .pdf copy attached.
SOME NAMES ASSOCIATED WITH MENZIES MacAndeoir, MacIndeoir, MacIndeor, MacIndoer, MacJore, MacKmunish, MacMean, MacMeans, MacMein, MacMeinn, MacMen, MacMenzies, MacMin, MacMina, MacMine, MacMindes, MacMinn, MacMinne, MacMinnies, MacMinnis, MacMonies, MacMonnies, MacMyn, MacMyne, MacMynneis, McMenzies, McMenzie, Mainzies, Makmunish, Makmynnes, Manzie, Manzies, Maynhers, McMinn, McMindes, McMinds, Mean, Meanie, Meanies, Means, Megnies, Meignees, Meigneis, Meigners, Meignerys, Meignes, Meignez, Mein, Meine, Meineris, Meingnes, Meingzeis, Meingzes, Meinn, Meinyeis, Meinyies, Meinzeis, Meinzies, Menees, Mengies, Mengues, Mengyeis, Mengzeis, Mengzes, Mengzies, Mennes, Mennie, Menyas, Menyeis, Menyheis, Menyhes, Menzas, Menzeis, Menzes, Menzeys, Menzheis, Menzhers, Menzies, Menzis, Meygners, Meygnes, Meyneiss, Meyner, Meyneris, Meyners, Meyness, Miners, Mingie, Mings, Minn, Minnis, Minnish, Minnus, Minze, Minzes, Monsie, Monzie, Munice, Munnies.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)