- Abram and his family were pioneers to Utah in 1861 with the William K. McKissack Co.
- Esshom, Frank [Pioneers and Prominent Men of Utah], (Page 880) Salt Lake City: Utah Pioneers Book Publishing Co., 1918, Web accessed July 8, 2014
- This person was created through the import of Conley - Dye,_2010-11-16.ged on 24 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Abram's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Abram is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.