- Eliashib Adams's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The births of the children of Edward and Lydia were recorded in Medfield, however I can find no record for the birth of a daughter Elisabeth. The person with the birth date given was a son, Eliashib. New-England Historic Genealogical Society at the charge of the Eddy Town-Record Boston, Mass Vital records of Medfield, Massachusetts, to the year 1850. Adams also shows this child as "Eliashib" and does not show an "Elizabeth. For this reason, the name of "Elizabeth" was changed to "Eliashib."
Edward and Lydia (Penniman) Adams had two sons with similar names, Eliashib born 18 Feb 1658/59 and Elisha born 25 Aug 1666. Elisha died in infancy on 15 Sep 1666. Eliashib who married Mehitable Cary. Eliashib died at Bristol, Rhode Island, the will of Eliashib Adams of Bristol, 12 May 1698, proved 2 Aug 1698, inv 27 Jul 1698, Bristol Co., Mass. Probate,
Bristol was in Massachusetts until ceded to Rhode Island in 1747.
Pre-merged profile also gives death as May 1698 in Bristol, Rhode Island.
- ↑ Vital Records of Medfield, Massachusetts to the Year 1850, page 10. New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, Massachusetts, 1903.
- ↑ Vital Records of Medfield, Massachusetts to the Year 1850, page 189. New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, Massachusetts, 1903.
- ↑ Torry, Clarence A. New England Marriages Prior to 1700. Baltimore, MD, USA: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2004.
- ↑ Clemens, William Montgomery. American Marriage Records Before 1699. Pompton Lakes, NJ, USA: Biblio Co., 1926.
- [At Meadfield] Eliashib sonne of Edward Adams & of Lydia his wife borne 18:12:58 "
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Eliashib by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Linda Massey and Valerie Bailey. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 22 May 2016 at 20:13 GMT Al Adams wrote:
On 28 Sep 2014 at 15:11 GMT Tom Bredehoft wrote:
On 19 Aug 2014 at 16:24 GMT Betty (Delisle) Tierney wrote:
On 12 Aug 2014 at 04:02 GMT Vic Watt wrote:
On 11 Aug 2014 at 18:02 GMT Susan Martin wrote:
On 11 Aug 2014 at 17:56 GMT Susan Martin wrote:
Eliashib is 13 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Ole Evinrude, 16 degrees from Abby Glann, 17 degrees from Charles Schulz and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.