- Gene Adams's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Journeyman Machinist graduating from the apprenticeship program at NAS North Island.
- Program Manager on the first US Navy CAD/CAM contract for the Naval Sea and Naval Air programs at ComputerVision, Bedford, Massachusetts
- Call Center Manager for Teligent, WorldCom, and Hughes Network Systems
- AA from San Diego City College, San Diego, CA [Machinist]
- BA from San Diego State University, San Diego, CA [Business Admin, History, Economics]
- MBA from National University, San Diego, CA [Operation & Production Mgmt]
- Certified Manufacturing Engineer- SME
- Eagle Scout -BSA
- First-hand information. Entered by Gene Adams at registration.
- Gene's formal name
- full middle name (E.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- spouse's name and marriage information
Gene Adams's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Gene or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Gene Adams: Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 46 markers, haplogroup R1b1b2-M269, FTDNA kit #B2550
- Gene Adams: AncestryDNA, Ancestry member ca1skibum
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Gene. (Best for comments to Gene that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Gene that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 21 Dec 2016 at 21:46 GMT Loretta (McDermott) McGinn wrote:
On 23 Nov 2015 at 23:10 GMT Maryann (Thompson) Hurt wrote:
However, on WikiTree we don't delete duplicate profiles, instead merging them into the profile with the correct Last Name at Birth. Please see the WikiTree Help page,Duplicates.
I've proposed a merge of the two profiles.
On 18 Sep 2014 at 15:27 GMT Michelle (Gerard) Hartley wrote:
Please add as much information as you can. If you don't know the birth or death please estimate. Adding good sources is also important. Here is a link to a video a fellow wikitreer made to help get you started. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFFv2jhzXxA Feel free to ask questions in the G2G Q&A forum. Listed in the upper right hand corner in the help section. Welcome to WikiTree! Michelle
On 18 Sep 2014 at 15:19 GMT Gene Adams wrote:
On 17 Sep 2014 at 23:19 GMT M. (Stewart) H. wrote:
Feel free to message me if you have any questions! TIP: If your ancestor was born over two hundred years ago, there's a very good chance she/he already has a profile on wikitree. Before creating a new profile, use the "search function" up on top to see if your ancestor is already here.
On 17 Sep 2014 at 23:08 GMT M. (Stewart) H. wrote:
To help you find your way, the help pages and search features can be accessed through the links on the upper right hand corner of almost any page. Feel free to post a question in the G2G Forum or on a relevant profile page. If you would like to contribute to Wikitree, please click the Volunteer link to receive your ‘Volunteer’ badge, and post a comment here on your profile to tell us that you are interested in family history and wish to join us. We will be very glad to welcome you to the WikiTree Community.