- Donna's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Donna. (Best for comments to Donna that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Donna that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 18 Feb 2016 at 01:38 GMT Doug Lockwood wrote:
On 16 Feb 2016 at 22:52 GMT Doug Lockwood wrote:
I noticed that you adopted the profile for Tom Adams. Is he your father or relative?
My Dad flew with him during WWII.
On 4 May 2015 at 16:35 GMT Anne Baker wrote:
On 25 Feb 2015 at 23:43 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Congratulations, you have now been a WikiTree member for one month! Here are a few ways to dive in even deeper:
- Read Beyond the Basics of WikiTree, for a guide to topics like Projects, Categories, and Merging.
- Look for projects that need volunteers.
- Check out our blog, a monthly newsletter along with tips, interviews, and guest posts from people in the larger genealogy community.
- Find WikiTree on several Social Media Sites.
Let me know if I can be of help.
Carole Partridge, WikiTree Mentor
On 19 Feb 2015 at 02:46 GMT Catherine (Wills) Wydner wrote:
On 26 Jan 2015 at 05:43 GMT Alison Andrus wrote:
Thank you for joining WikiTree. As a WikiTree Mentor I am available to answer any questions or help solve any issues you may be having.
Sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
For a list of Member benefits, see the Community Members page.
We hope you enjoy our site!
-Alison, WikiTree Mentor
On 25 Jan 2015 at 16:40 GMT PM Eyestone wrote:
You are now a member of the WikiTree Community. Please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person. It is important to ensure no duplicates are entered as you add any Profiles to WikiTree.
If you need any help getting started check out the help section from the menu, top left, or head over to the G2G forum, you might want to check out the introductory WikiTree video that a member created.
Our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
Good luck growing your branches, and thanks for offering to help with our shared tree :)
On 25 Jan 2015 at 16:34 GMT Donna Adams wrote:
On 25 Jan 2015 at 16:18 GMT PM Eyestone wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree, and thank you for your interest.
If you just want to look things up, or upload a GEDCOM for match, you do not need to take further actions.
If you want to contribute to WikiTree (add profiles, collaborate etc.), you must sign up as a volunteer. Doing so I will ask you to tell a little about your plans on your profile page. Do not volunteer unless you plan to contribute please!
After volunteering you can sign the HONOR CODE. You'll then become a full member and can help grow WikiTree through participation in the community. WikiTree also have MENTORS in case you need guidance.