- Deborah (Adams) Gambert's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Deborah Adams is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Deborah Adams at registration.
- Deborah's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- birth location
- private siblings' names
Deborah is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- in York, Maine by 1665
- North Carolina > Indiana > Kentucky and Missouri
- Plymouth Colony, Massachusetts
Deborah Gambert's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Deborah or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Deborah (Adams) Gambert: Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup K1a2b, Mitosearch 2DTAY, FTDNA kit #194323
- Deborah (Adams) Gambert: 23andMe + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A377930, Ancestry member BuildYourTree + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, FTDNA kit #194323
- Richard Adams : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T715727, FTDNA kit #446639
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Deborah. (Best for comments to Deborah that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Deborah that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 13 Jan 2017 at 03:49 GMT Dorothy Barry wrote:
I see that you just did the Pre-1700 Self-Certification. That's great! Also noticed you made 90 contributions to Wikitree, thank you! Here at WikiTree we like to have our members involved with others; collaboration is key!
Is there a particular time period, location, or topic you're interested in? Maybe you have some historically-significant ancestors? Here is a list of our WikiTree projects you might like to check out: https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Projects
Why don't you also stop by the One Name Studies project, to see if there's already a name study for (surname) going on? The current leaders for that are Doug Lockwood and Alison Andrus. They would be happy to get you started.
Dorothy, Volunteer Coordinator.
On 8 Jan 2017 at 02:36 GMT Bill Dunkley wrote:
You are now a confirmed member of WikiTree! Thank you for volunteering and sharing. Have fun and please ask for help if you need it! WikiTree members are always eager to offer guidance to a fellow genealogist. You can also join in on the conversation about our question of the week: Going back in time: What burning question would you ask which ancestor If you need additional help, our Mentors Project is a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to assist you with WikiTree-specific problems. You may want to edit your TAGS to include more surnames and one surname per TAG as this will allow you to find others searching for the same surnames
Enjoy the experience,
Bill D :-D
On 8 Jan 2017 at 02:23 GMT Bill Dunkley wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree. By now you should have received an email with helpful links to get you started on adding your family to ours. WikiTree is different because our goal is to have one profile per person and that means we share ancestors and work together as a BIG collaborative team! What brings you to WikiTree? Do you have research you’d like to share? Are you interested in how your family fits into the big tree? When you confirm your email address, you’ll be given an opportunity to volunteer to help document our collective family history. Use the Tags and comments to tell us about your genealogical interests. When you volunteer, one of our Greeters will be happy to confirm your membership.
Enjoy the experience,
Bill D :-D