Michael James Adams, Astronaut and X-15 test pilot. Michael died during a test flight of NASA's X-15 rocket plane.
- "California Birth Index, 1905-1995," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:VLJS-4LH : 27 November 2014), Michael James Adams, 05 May 1930; citing Sacramento, California, United States, Department of Health Services, Vital Statistics Department, Sacramento.
- "United States Social Security Death Index," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V9RZ-9Y4 : 20 May 2014), Michael Adams, Nov 1967; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File, database (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service, ongoing).
- "United States Census, 1940," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:K94G-B38 : accessed 9 January 2017), Michael J Adams in household of Michael L Adams, Area A, Sacramento, Sacramento Judicial Township, Sacramento, California, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 34-73B, sheet 1B, line 74, family 24, Sixteenth Census of the United States, 1940, NARA digital publication T627. Records of the Bureau of the Census, 1790 - 2007, RG 29. Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2012, roll 283.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Michael James's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.