- Margaret Adams's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Margaret Adams was the daughter and heiress of Rev. Richard Adams and was baptised at Neston, county Cheshire on 16 May 1629.
In 1642 she married Rev. George Burches. They had children: Hugh (1644), Peter (1645-6), Dorothy (1647)
A licence was issued in July 1673 for her marriage to John Bennet, of Saughall Massey (to Margaret Burches of Woodchurch, widow, and the bondsman was her son Hugh Burches).
She was re-married 26 October 1677 at Heswell, county cheshire, to the Rev. Thomas Crane, Brasenose College Oxford MA. 1670, Curate of Winwick, County Lancaster in 1681.
- ↑ J. Paul Rylands F.S.A., The Rectors of Woodchurch in The Hundred of Wirral and County of Cheshire 1588-1919, (reprinted from The Genealogist, N.S. Vol. XXXV, April 1919, and Vol. XXXVI, July 1919), Exeter: William Pollard & Co. Ltd., 11, 39 & 40, North Street. 1919. Photocopies of relevant pages held by Sarah Jowett
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Margaret's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Margaret is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 26 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 35 degrees from Ayn Rand, 33 degrees from Peter Roberts and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.