- Richard Adams's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Richard Adams of Liverpool, merchant. Described as of Dublin, merchant in 1628.
Baptised at woodchurch, 22 October 1594.
Married by licence dated 14 November 1628, Jane Spurstow, daughter of George Spurstow of Spurstow, County Chester, esq. and widow of Andrew Taylor of Brimstage Hall, county Cheshire, gentleman (who died Dec 1626).
Will dated 13 April 1642, proved at Chester 19 Sept 1642.
- ↑ J. Paul Rylands F.S.A., The Rectors of Woodchurch in The Hundred of Wirral and County of Cheshire 1588-1919, (reprinted from The Genealogist, N.S. Vol. XXXV, April 1919, and Vol. XXXVI, July 1919), Exeter: William Pollard & Co. Ltd., 11, 39 & 40, North Street. 1919. Photocopies of relevant pages held by Sarah Jowett
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Richard is 31 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 40 degrees from Charlotte Brontë, 36 degrees from Bob Keniston, 31 degrees from Ben Kingsley and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.