- Anthony (Age) Agee's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Anthony (Age) Agee settled in the Southern Colonies in North America prior to incorporation into the USA.|
Join: US Southern Colonies Project
Matthew Age AKA Agee
Matthew was born c. 1719 at Five Forks, (now Powhatan County), Virginia Colony. Alternate birth place Manakin, Henrico (Goochland formed in 1728), Virginia Colony.
Note: Manakin has been in Henrico, then in 1728 Goochland, then in 1749 Cumberland, then in 1777 Powhatan Counties.
Marriage and Children
Death and Legacy
Matthew died in 1799 at Manakin, Goochland County, Virginia Colony.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Germanna Colonies, History of County Formations in Virginia 1617-1995. Germanna Colonies Family History: The State of Virginia, accessed June 22, 2015
- The Huguenot Vols. 5, 6 & 7 Agee genealogy and court records
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File Number: 1RFR-QW. Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998
- Taylor, Wyndell, Re: [AGEE-L Agee Exchange] AGEE-L Archives, October 20, 1998, Citing The Agee Register by Lewis Agee, accessed June 22, 2015
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Anthony by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Anthony:
- T (Fagaly) F : 23andMe, GEDMatch M301429
- Chris (Merrell) Brady : 23andMe, GEDMatch M665829
- Teri (Merrell) Foreman : 23andMe, GEDMatch M085992
- Jeannie Little : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member jeannielynnlittle
- Sylvia (Landreth) Sproed : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T271542, FTDNA kit #257120
- Jeffrey Landreth : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T374429, FTDNA kit #260638
- Kevin Carlisle : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T236840, FTDNA kit #596483
- CD Max Atterbury : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T595034, FTDNA kit #391992
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 4 Oct 2016 at 06:13 GMT Sherry Wells wrote:
Anthony is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 17 degrees from Peter Roberts and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.