- Janette's formal name
- full middle name (E.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (2)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- autosomal DNA test connections
Janette is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Descendants of John Agg, Postmaster of Evesham
- Descendants of William BOWMAN, born 1825 in Bellingham, Northumberland, ENGLAND, died 25 December 1885, California Gully, Eaglehawk, Bendigo, Victoria, AUSTRALIA.
- Descendants of Hugh Coulter and Mary Laing, who were at the Red Lion Inn at Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England in the 1881 Census.
- Descendants of Michael Egan and Mary Hogan of County Limerick
- James King, Convict, transported to Australia on the "Prince of Orange"
- Descendants of Frederick William Parr and Mary Hoyle, who married Rochdale, Lancaster, 1842
- Descendants of William SLY of Ottery, Lamington, Devonshire, 1799 -1879. In particular, descendants of his son George King SLY.
- Descendants of Thomas Townson of Scotforth Lancaster, who died 1870, and whose son Thomas emigrated to Australia on the Constance in 1852, with wife Elizabeth and children Thomas, George, Ann, Elizabeth and Robert.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Janette. (Best for comments to Janette that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Janette that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 26 Mar 2016 at 22:17 GMT Michelle (Saucier) Ladner wrote:
Now that you have had a little time to try WikiTree, there are a few more features you may find useful.
Ideas on what to include in a profile can be found in Styles and Standards, including some tips on writing biographies.
If you need to describe an event, an heirloom or a location relevant to your research, you may like to learn about Free Space Profiles.
Lastly, sometimes you'll run into unresponsive profile managers. We have a process for resolving those unfortunate situations.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask via my profile page. Michelle ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 12 Mar 2016 at 08:52 GMT Gilly Wood wrote:
Have fun and ask for help if you need it! WikiTree members are always eager to offer guidance to a fellow genealogist.
If you need additional help, our Mentors Project is a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to assist you with WikiTree-specific problems.
See you in the branches --
On 12 Mar 2016 at 08:50 GMT Gilly Wood wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree! The initial email from us has helpful links that will get you started on WikiTree, which is not like any genealogy site you’ve ever used.
WikiTree is different because our goal is to have one profile per person, and that means we all work together as a BIG collaborative team!
What brings you to WikiTree? Do you have research you’d like to share? Are you interested in how your family fits into the big tree? When you confirm your email address, you’ll have an opportunity to volunteer and tell us about your genealogical interests.
Once you volunteer, one of our Greeters will be happy to confirm your membership, and you’ll be on your way!
Welcome to the family! We’re really glad you’re here.