- Gertrude (Agilofing) Agilofinges's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
There is no evidence for the existence of this person as previously linked. Liaison with Carloman the Elder has been removed.
Ben M. Angel notes on September 25, 2010: This individual appears to be based on speculation. My brief analysis follows:
Pepin Le Vieux - FMG doesn't cite a parent (apparently Pepin I is at the edge of the scope of the Medieval Lands research project), but there is a citation under Itta, his wife: 'The Annales Metenses name "matertera ipsius [Pippini]…virgo Domino consecrate Geretrudis" and record that she founded the monastery "in loco…Nivella cum genitrice sua Itaberga". ' English and German Wikipedia cite only Carloman (Karlmann von Landen-Austrasien) as having been mentioned in the Chronicle of Fredigaire, the main biographical source for Pepin Le Vieux.
- Husband: Garibald d' Agilofinges
- Wife: Waldrada di Lombardia
- Child: Gertrude d' Agilofinges
- Relationship to Father: Natural
- Relationship to Mother: Natural
- Date: 562
- Place: Bavaria, Germany
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Gertrude's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Steve VanderLeest, Roger Travis, Stephen Bridges, and Luis Appletree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 21 Nov 2011 at 07:41 GMT Aran Stubbs wrote:
On 21 Nov 2011 at 07:40 GMT Aran Stubbs wrote:
Gertrude is 40 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 35 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 43 degrees from Ayn Rand, 40 degrees from Peter Roberts and 37 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.