- Judith (Albert) Piper's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Judith Albert is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Judith Albert at registration.
- Judith's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (4)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Judith is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Judith. (Best for comments to Judith that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Judith that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 18 May 2013 at 22:50 GMT Debby (Barton) Black wrote:
To ask a question, please visitG2G forum.
The more documents, sources, dates, and locations you provide on the profiles you create, the stronger your branches and our mutual global tree will be. If you don't know the correct date, please estimate using before or after.
There are a few tips on my profile page if you'd care to take a look.
Hope you enjoy WikiTree!
On 18 May 2013 at 20:56 GMT Judith (Albert) Piper wrote:
Mildred Johnson was borned July 7,1915 in Portageville, Mo. Married Walter Eugene Albert August 29,1935. Died July 26, 1991,burried in Cape County Memorial Park.
On 18 May 2013 at 20:50 GMT Judith (Albert) Piper wrote:
On 18 May 2013 at 20:30 GMT Judith (Albert) Piper wrote:
Father- Walter Eugene Albert borned 1911,in Arkansas Mother- Mildred Johnson-Borned July 7. 1915,Portageville Mo. die July 26,1991, Cape Girardeau, MO Buried in Cape County Memoral Park. Mildred Johnson married Walter Eugene Albert August 24,1935
On 18 May 2013 at 02:03 GMT Debby (Barton) Black wrote:
Good luck in your family tree growing. :)
On 18 May 2013 at 01:12 GMT Judith (Albert) Piper wrote:
Judith L. Piper
On 17 May 2013 at 23:53 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
If you want to see if you have family here, check the SURNAME search box at the top of this profile page. You might want to check out the introductory WikiTree video that a member created. If you want to join WikiTree and build a collaborative family tree, read the Honor Code, post a comment here on your profile and we would be glad to add you to Wikitree . Maggie