- Albert Albertson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 08 April 2011 through the import of HOWE(1).ged.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited. This person was created through the import of haskettfamilytree04082011.ged on 09 April 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 1645
- Place: Perquimans, North Carolina, United States
- Source: #S6711497
- Page: Source number: 390.000; Source type: Electronic Database; Number of Pages: 1; Submitter Code: SMH.
- Text: Birth date: 1645Birth place: Marriage date: 1668Marriage place: NC
- Date: BET 1681 & 1974
- Place: Perquimans, North Carolina, USA
- Source: #S6711507
- Text: Residence date: 1681-1974Residence place: Perquimans, North Carolina, USA
- WikiTree profile Albertson-122 created through the import of Murdock _ WarrenFamilies.ged on May 29, 2011 by Jerry Murdock. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jerry and others.
- Source: S2788201613 Repository: #R2438436725 Title: Public Member Trees Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.Original data - Family trees submitted by Ancestry members.Original data: Family trees submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=1924014&pid=-1848654416
- Repository: R2438436725 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Source S6711497
- Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900
- Author: Yates Publishing
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique c
- Source S6711507
- Title: History of Perquimans County : as compiled from records found there and elsewhere : abstracts of dee
- Author: Ancestry.com
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005.Original data - Winslow, Ellen G
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Albert's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jerry Murdock and Rena Donze. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 15 Dec 2015 at 16:11 GMT Rena (Bocock) Donze wrote:
On 5 Jul 2015 at 22:52 GMT Linda Crannell wrote:
Albert is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 17 degrees from Peter Roberts and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.