(95) Elizabeth, b. December 20, 1730. m. July 31, 1768, John Sheldon.
(96) William, b. February 29, 1732. m. March 21, 1754, Mary Kenyon.
(97)Joseph, b. March 19, 1737. m. Sarah Maxon, July 17, 1757; m. 2d, May 22, 1771, Alice Albro.
(98) Ruth, b. March 27, 1739.
(99) Benjamin, b. June 3, 1741. m. Deborah .
(100) Esther, b. April 6, 1743. m. April 28, 1765, Oliver Colegrove.
(101) Thomas, b. November 10, 1745. m. December 10, 1772, Lydia Barber.
(102) Sarah, b. August 24, 1747. m. October 16, 1785, Benjamin Barber.
(103) Samuel, b. August 29, 1749. m. December 9, 1770, Amy Gardner.
Residence, Richmond, R. I.
97 Capt. Joseph Tefft, Jr., and Sarah Maxon had:
(182) Caleb, b. October 17, 1757.
(183) Mary, b. November 24, 1758. (184) Taber, b. March 3, 1761. m. Sarah Barber; m. 2d, Hannah Ross.
(185) Jemima, b. July 10, 1763. (186) Joseph, b. April 3, 1766. m. Abigail .
(187) Sarah, b. June 13, 1768.
Joseph m. 2d, May 23, 1771, Alice Albro. They had:
(188) Anstice, b. April 1, 1773.
(189) Alice, b. June 16, 1775.
(190) Albro, b. September 27, 1778. m. Sarah . Res. Richmond, R. I.
Alice Albro was dau. of Samuel Albro, of Exeter, R. I.
Capt. Joseph and Capt. Potter were appointed, August 27, 1776, a committee to receive of the State the town's proportion of salt. Joseph, Jr., was lieutenant of the Richmond Company, Kings Co. Regiment, 1769, and captain of the Providence Troop of Horse, 1770.
↑ Stocking, Charles Henry Wright, The Tefft ancestry, comprising many hitherto unpublished records of descendants of John Tefft of Portsmouth, Rhode Island, published by The Lakeside Press, 1904, pages 11 and 18. See: https://bit.ly/2rHDfWd.
↑ Rhode Island Vital Extracts, Ancestry.com. Rhode Island, Vital Extracts, 1636-1899 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2014. Original data: Arnold, James Newell. Rhode Island Vital Extracts, 1636–1850. 21 volumes. Providence, R.I.: Narragansett Historical Publishing Company, 1891–1912. See: https://ancstry.me/2k6oKaq.
↑ Rhode Island Vital Extracts, Ancestry.com. Rhode Island, Vital Extracts, 1636-1899 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2014. Original data: Arnold, James Newell. Rhode Island Vital Extracts, 1636–1850. 21 volumes. Providence, R.I.: Narragansett Historical Publishing Company, 1891–1912. See: https://ancstry.me/2rSjEmd.
Source: S-2052917492 Repository: #R-2139398877 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=21058954&pid=987