Profile last modified 9 Feb 2020
| Created 23 Apr 2015
This page has been accessed 66 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Date: 25 Apr 1910
- Place: Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Date: 12 Jun 1900
- Place: Baltimore, Independent Cities, Maryland, USA
- ↑ Allen-17815 was created by Brian Kerr through the import of The Brian Kerr Family Tree.ged on Apr 21, 2015. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- ↑ Source: #S-759775686 Page: Year: 1910; Census Place: Philadelphia Ward 47, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Roll: T624_1414; Page: 12A; Enumeration District: 1218; FHL microfilm: 1375427 APID: 1,7884::114377855
- ↑ Source: #S-759775869 Page: Year: 1900; Census Place: Baltimore Ward 12, Baltimore City (Independent City), Maryland; Roll: 613; Page: 17B; Enumeration District: 0156; FHL microfilm: 1240613 APID: 1,7602::78448500
- Source: S-759775686 Repository: #R-1195487490 Title: 1910 United States Federal Census Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations Inc APID: 1,7884::0
- Repository: R-1195487490 Name: Ancestry.com
- Source: S-759775869 Repository: #R-1195487490 Title: 1900 United States Federal Census Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations Inc APID: 1,7602::0
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Charles C's formal name
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- private siblings' names
For access to Charles C Allen's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Charles C your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
a profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Charles C by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Charles C:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.