- Benjamin Allen III's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Allen-3854 created through the import of The BTM Tree.ged on Jun 26, 2011 by Carolyn Trenholm. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Carolyn and others.
- Source: S2375940657 Repository: #R2375940656 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=27624422&pid=236
- Repository: R2375940656 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Benjamin was born in 1754. Benjamin Allen ... 
Do you have information about Benjamin Allen? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Glenn Kittredge, Apr 30, 2013
Thanks to Glenn Kittredge for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Glenn and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Benjamin by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Benjamin:
- Arthur Owen : 23andMe + AncestryDNA, Ancestry member arthurowen + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F272809, FTDNA kit #272809
- Leanne Cooper : AncestryDNA + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T635756
- Florence (Prowse) Cooper : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T756345
- Brenda Lois (Owen) Creighton : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch F316071, FTDNA kit #316071
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Benjamin is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.