- Frank Allen's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Frank was born in 1865. He is the son of Jesse Allen and Rebecca Morrow. His name is listed as Franklin on the 1870 census when his family was living in Macoupin Co, IL. He worked for the dry goods house of Atwater & Pratt from 1878 to 1884. After 2 years in the West, he settled at Waverly and then moved to Girard to become manager of Eureka Mercantile. He stayed there until 1896 when he went to Chicago for a year - followed by a return to Girard and entering his father-in-law's firm of Carr & Bowersox a men's clothier. He passed away in 1915. He is buried in Girard Township Cemetery, Macoupin Co, IL. He had 4 children with Vera Alen Houser and Bruce D surviving youth.
No more info is currently available for Frank Allen. Can you add to his biography?
- DOB, DOD, Burial location - findagrave.com
- DOD also in V47 p1 col 3 of White Hall Register
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Frank's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Frank is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.