- Derek's formal name
- full middle name (F.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Derek is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- My wife's German family. A very detailed genealogy was undertaken by Wilhelm Bangert of Lubeck, being published in 1932. But there it stops, there must be a lot to more to add.
- My great great grandmother Mary Cutbush (nee Cavanagh) produced no less than 21 children so there should be something to find here!
- My direct male ancestors... probably.
- Alternative spelling for the above.
- Can't find my connection to George Washington etc. Feb 27, 2018.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Derek. (Best for comments to Derek that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Derek that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 14 Sep 2018 at 15:50 GMT Barbara (Blanchard) Petepiece R.N. wrote:
Thank you for creating this tree as it gives me a good source for confirming my mother's direct descendance from the Plantagenet family, through Margaret (Manners) Heneage. She is my 12x gr-grandmother and herself the granddaughter of Anne of York, Duchess of Exeter, the sister of Edward IV and Richard III.
On 1 Jan 2018 at 21:38 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As I always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 20 Dec 2017 at 17:48 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
just a word (late) to congratulate you on the contributions you made during the month of November. Whatever the quantity, they are all important.
Your work is appreciated.
On 29 Jul 2017 at 08:39 GMT David Hooley MA, Dip Ed wrote:
On 7 Jul 2017 at 21:40 GMT David Selman wrote:
I'd like to invite you to join in the "Weekend Chat" on G2G Today!
Share personal successes, stories about ancestors, tips, projects you are working on, or anything else you wish.
New members stop in and say Hello, introduce yourself, share your story, or ask for help.
Pilots, Mentors, and Leaders of all kinds please add something... your advice is always greatly appreciated.
Hope to see you there!
The current Weekend Chat is active until Monday July 10, 2017 (Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Catch up on what everyone is up to and say hi. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
On 20 Jan 2016 at 20:52 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote:
On 18 Jul 2015 at 09:58 GMT Frances Woods wrote:
On 8 May 2015 at 16:57 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I'd like to invite you to our "Weekend Chat" post on the G2G forum!
New members... say Hello and introduce yourself.
Leaders, Mentors, Pilots, and Greeters please join in and share your wisdom.
Everyone is welcome!
On 1 Apr 2015 at 21:54 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
I noticed your new Club 100 badge.
Keep up the nice work,
On 7 Jan 2015 at 16:30 GMT Paula J wrote: