- Sandra's formal name
- full middle name (E.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- autosomal DNA test connections
Sandra is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Sandra. (Best for comments to Sandra that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Sandra that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 16 Jun 2016 at 11:40 GMT Janice (Bradley) Guillemot wrote:
On 22 May 2015 at 12:35 GMT Keith Hathaway wrote:
I hope you're enjoying WikiTree.
Our vision is to build a collaborative tree. Always look for Duplicates before adding a profile.
Feel free to check out How To Use WikiTree.
Our Help Index covers topics you may have questions about.
Our G2G Forum is where many of our generous members help each other out.
Visit our most recent "Weekend Chat". Say hello, introduce yourself, and see what other members are up to! http://www.wikitree.com/g2g/149820/weekend-chat-all-members-are-invited-22-may-2015
Of course, I'm here to help in any way I’m able.
Robert ~ WikiTree Mentor
On 17 May 2015 at 21:53 GMT Patricia Roche wrote:
On 17 May 2015 at 21:47 GMT Patricia Roche wrote:
If you need any help getting started check out the help section from the menu, top left, or head over to the Help section or head over to the G2G forum and take a minute to introduce yourself in the Tree House, you might also want to check out the introductory WikiTree video that a member created.
Our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
Good luck growing your branches, Patt
On 17 May 2015 at 21:42 GMT Sandra (Allison) Graham wrote:
On 17 May 2015 at 21:26 GMT Patricia Roche wrote:
On 17 May 2015 at 20:41 GMT Cathryn (Hallett) Hondros wrote:
Welcome as a guest to WikiTree! We're growing a FREE worldwide family tree, striving for ONE collaborative profile per person.
1. Our Honor Code is a very important part of why our community is such a friendly place to grow your family tree so please take some time to read it.
2. Feel free to ask a question at our G2G forum. Our help pages, menu top right -very useful information.
3. Check out the Family Tree & Tools tab at the top of your profile!
Want to Join us? Click the volunteer button and leave a comment here on your profile about your genealogical journey.
Cathryn, a volunteer greeter