- Richard Anderson Jr's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Richard Anderson Jr settled in the Southern Colonies in North America prior to incorporation into the USA.|
Join: US Southern Colonies Project
Richard Anderson Jr. was born 1618 in England.
Richard Anderson was born 1618 and died about 1662.
Possible birth place:
- Tring, Hertfordshire, England
- London, Middlesex, England
"Despite the claims of descent from Richard Anderson, no one has written much about Reverend Richard Anderson. Although some of the New Kent Robert Anderson family suggests that they are descended from this man I have found no record of his descendants. He is, by circumstance found in residual Gloucester County records, likely the father of the Richard Anderson and William Anderson who appear in the 1660-1690's in Gloucester, New Kent and King & Queen Counties sequentially formed northwest of the York River."
He died about 1702 in King & Queen County, Virginia.
- Alternate death place: Gloucester County, Virginia.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Crawford, Dale Millard - personal knowledge, 30 Apr 2004, as cited in DMCGEDCOM.GED imported on Aug 3, 2011.
- ↑ Mary Sue Cleveland.FTW
- ↑ Descendants of Richard Anderson at NCGenWeb
- This is an excellent genealogy, with lots of good questions and citations. Unfortunately, there is no author's name attached.
- Ancestry Family Trees as cited in Watson Family Tree Large.ged on Oct 21, 2011 by Jonathan Watson.
- Source: http://www.genealogy.com/ftm/p/a/i/Gerald-Lee-Pait/WEBSITE-0001/UHP-0231.html
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Vic Watt, Jonathan Watson, Norman Perry, and Dale Crawford. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Richard is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.