Profile last modified 16 Sep 2019
| Created 22 Nov 2014 | Last significant change: 15 Sep 2019
This page has been accessed 2,225 times.
- Burl Ives singer/actor is a 4th cousin 3x removed.
- Ernest Hemingway author is an 8th cousin 2x removed.
- Lucille Ball actress is a 9th cousin 1x removed.
- Clyde Barrow of Bonnie and Clyde is a 9th cousin 2x removed.
- Norman Rockwell artist is a 10th cousin 2x removed.
- John Steinbeck author is a 10th cousin 2x removed.
- First-hand information. Entered by Scott Anderson at registration.
- Paternal relationship is confirmed by an AncestryDNA test match between Scott Anderson and his father Edward Anderson. Predicted relationship from AncestryDNA: Parent/Child, based on sharing 3455 cM across 74 segments; Confidence: Extremely High.
- Maternal relationship is confirmed by an AncestryDNA test match between Scott Anderson and his 2nd Cousin 1x removed Lonnie Bailey. Their MRCA is Scott's 2nd great-grandmother and Lonnie's great-grandmother Caroline Cantore. Predicted relationship from AncestryDNA: 3rd Cousin, based on sharing 102 cM across 7 segments; Confidence: Extremely High.
WikiTree DNA Matches
- Bill L. Mitchell MRCA William Minter Flewett Ancestry match to member Bill Mitchell.
- Robert Smeltzer MRCA Isaac Barnhart Ancestry match to member Robert Smeltzer.
- Kim M MRCA Jerimiah H Dowell Ancestry match to member 4944martin.
- Nicholas Day MRCA Jesse Austin Shirley*
- John Pereira MRCA John Servis Shirley*
- Kim M 2nd MRCA Jonathan Downing Ancestry match to member 4944martin.
- (*) Not an Ancestry DNA match.
Scott's Bio Template
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Scott's formal name
- full middle name (R.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Scott Anderson's full information you must be on Scott's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Scott is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Daniel Barnhart (1765-1802) is my 5G-Grandfather. I have my uncle's 40+ years of research for many of his descendants. My line goes through Daniel > Abraham > Daniel > Isaac > Samuel.
- Searching for ancestors of Sarah Browne b.1829 Ballyshannon, Donagal, Ireland. She passed away in the Carlton, New Brunswick, Canada home of a William Browne b.1844 in Ireland. I am guessing her mother's name was Lipsett.
- Trying to sort out the Samuel Chadd (1754-1833) line from Frederick, Maryland. I know I am a direct descendant of Samuel but I am unsure though which son.
- A clean tree is a happy tree :)
- My Dowell line appears to go back to Thomas Dowell (1737 - 1815) from Albemarle, Virginia.
- William Minter Flewett b. London, England is my maternal 2G-Grandfather. There are very few Flewett's currently living and I would like to connect with anyone researching the Flewett name.
- Looking for Jones in Hirwaun, Glamorgan, Wales. Early to mid 1800's. Mine migrated to Nanaimo around 1880. He was a coal miner.
- I am interested in Lipsett 1790-1850 in Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland, Ontario, Canada, Nova Scotia, Canada and Boston, Massachusetts. My Sarah Lipsett Browne's mother's name was probably Lipsett as it was common to use the mothers maiden name as a middle name.
- My grandfather was a big brickwall mystery until DNA matches to Swope helped sort it out. He was the product of a Swope/Zastrow marriage but for some reason changed his name. My paternal Swope line actually goes back 9 generations to connect with my maternal Ream line in Germany with a Schwab/Riehm marriage in 1712 Germany.
- Zastrow is the maternal half of my mystery grandfather. She was born in Prussia in what is now Poland.
Scott Anderson's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Scott or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Scott:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.
Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages:
Send a private message to Scott. (Best for comments to Scott that need to be private.)
- Public Comments:
Login to post.
(Best for messages to or about Scott that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Sep 2019 at 00:43 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
On 15 Aug 2019 at 08:49 GMT Keryn Keane wrote:
On 14 Aug 2019 at 20:16 GMT Keryn Keane wrote:
On 9 Aug 2019 at 17:02 GMT Daphne (Bellamy) Clelford wrote:
On 7 Aug 2019 at 21:35 GMT Daphne (Bellamy) Clelford wrote:
On 3 Aug 2019 at 03:21 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
On 1 Jul 2019 at 19:27 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
On 7 Jun 2019 at 16:16 GMT Pip Sheppard wrote:
On 5 Jun 2019 at 16:33 GMT Ronel (van Heerden) Olivier wrote:
On 25 Nov 2018 at 17:41 GMT Julie (Fiscus) Ricketts wrote: