- Jean's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Jean is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Stanley Anderson is my Father ..1906 - 1967
- I have an eternal appreciation for the courage & pride many of my ancestors displayed.
- I am traveling the Australian National Hwys full time .
- Boyd is my Maternal Great Grandmother born in Scotlan, died in Australia
- Researching local areas & visiting old cemeteries, following my ancestors footsteps throughout Australia.
- My Gedmatch #A695540.
- Heinz is my Paternal Grandmother born to German Immigrants in Australia
- Shandley is my Mothers Maiden name Daughter of John Adam born in Quamby Tasmania to John & Ellen Shandley in November 1861
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jean. (Best for comments to Jean that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jean that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 15 Nov 2017 at 16:09 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
We are happy to have you as a member of WikiTree. I hope you’re enjoying being here.
I'm a member of the Mentor project, and I just wanted to check in and see how things are going. Do you have any questions I can help you with?
Shirley – WikiMentor
On 8 Nov 2017 at 19:00 GMT Cindy (Williams) Lesure wrote:
You've been a member of WikiTree for about a week now so I thought I would check in to see how it's going. Have the How-Tos been helpful or left you with questions?
I want to help! Click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page or send me a private message. Sometimes links don't work in emails. If that's happened to you, check the public comments on your profile. The links will work from there.
Cindy ~ WikiTree Messenger
On 6 Nov 2017 at 13:49 GMT Charlotte Shockey wrote:
It's not hard to add DNA test information to profiles on WikiTree, just make sure you add the tests to the actual test participant's profile & set the Privacy to ‘Private w/ Public Biography & Family Tree’ to show the tester's part of our tree. For help see How to DNA on WikiTree
Here's a great YouTube video with all sorts of questions answered Getting Started with DNA.
On 1 Nov 2017 at 19:07 GMT Veronica (Coat) Williams wrote:
Welcome to Wikitree! Good to see another member with an interest in Australia on the site. Perhaps you might like to join our Australia Project or one of the sub projects?
Join our Australia Project Google Group, by emailing email@example.com, or see us on Facebook Wikitree in Australia.
Veronica, Volunteer Greeter
On 1 Nov 2017 at 01:06 GMT Vicky (Freeth) Majewski wrote:
Vicky (in Darwin)
On 1 Nov 2017 at 01:04 GMT Vicky (Freeth) Majewski wrote:
I recommend starting with our New Member How-To pages. They will save you time, energy and frustration as you create your family profiles. If the link doesn't work in your e-mail, you can find it in the public comments on your profile page.
Need help? Just ask!
Above all, have FUN! :) I hope you enjoy WikiTree as much as I have!
Vicky Majewski ~ WikiTree Greeter & Member since August 2015
On 1 Nov 2017 at 00:04 GMT Vicky (Freeth) Majewski wrote:
Just a note to say hi and to let you know that I'm available to answer questions about WikiTree. You can contact me by clicking the link to my name, then sending a private message or posting a comment on my profile page.
Vicky Majewski ~ WikiTree Greeter