- Richard Anderson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
From: Complete Baronetage, 1611-1880 (1900-1906), Cokayne, George Edward, (5 volumes. Exeter [England]: W. Pollard, 1900-1906), FHL book 942 D22cg., vol. 2 p. 211.
- KINSHIP: Only surviving son and heir for his father, Sir Henry Anderson, Knight, of, London, Middlesex, England, who d. 13 Apr 1605
- HONORS: Knighted.
- RESIDENCE: Of Penley, Tring, Hertfordshire, England.
- PROPERTY: Succeeded by son Sir Henry ANDERSON Baronet 3 Aug 1630.
- Name: Richard /Anderson/ 
- Date: 1585
- Place: England
- Mary Spencer
- Date: before 1608 (from Cockayne)
- Husband: Richard Anderson
- Wife: Elizabeth Hawkins
- Date: 20 DEC 1611
- Place: London, England
- Source: S-1858910663 Repository: #R-1858943750 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=7318691&pid=1254
- Repository: R-1858943750 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jonathan Watson and Dale Crawford. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 25 Aug 2016 at 13:16 GMT David Hughey Ph.D. wrote:
Richard is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 26 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.