Marriage and Issue
- Bertram (age 55 in 1559), m. Alice Carr
- Francis m. Elizabeth Lumley
- Henry m. Dorothy Wood
- Clement m. dau. Anthony Thomlinson
- Jane m. Christopher Mitford
- Elizabeth m. William Dent
- Agnes m. George Fenwycke Marchant
- Maryan m. Oswald Chapman
3 time mayor of Newcastle:
- 1527: pardoned for the murder of William White by Henry VIII.
"Anderson, Henry (by 1484-?1559), of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Northumb." HOP. Web.
Flower, W. (1881). "The visitation of Yorkshire in... 1563 and 1564." The Publications of Harlien Society. (Vol XVI, pp.4-5). C.B. Norcliffe, ed. London: Mitchell and Hughes Printers. Google Books.
Welford, R. (1895). Men of Mark 'twixt Tyne and Tweed: A-C. (pp.67). Newcastle upon Tyne: Walter Scott. Google Books.
- ↑ see changes for GEDCOMS: Durham, Extracted Parish Records Ancestry.com 2001; Middlesex, Extracted Parish Records; b. Kettleby co. Lincoln Kettlebye, Lincoln Newark co. Nott, Middlesex. Baptism: 24 Apr Kettleby, Lincoln Kettlebye co. Lincoln Newark, Nott, Middlesex;  Death: Durham; Anderson of Broughton, Lincolnshire.; b.1465 Bedfordshire: ; baptism: 24 Apr Kettleby co. Lincoln Kettlebye co. Lincoln Newark co. Nott., Middlesex; 1520 Durham
- ↑ Surtees
- ↑ (disputed) alt date of death: 06 Apr 1650.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 2 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 23 Jun 2015 at 00:53 GMT Cheryl (Stone) Caudill wrote:
- Published in The History of Parliament: the House of Commons 1509-1558, ed. S.T. Bindoff, 1982 Available from Boydell and Brewer
Sir Henry Anderson is my 15th Great Grandfather.
Henry is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.