Mary-Lucille (Andrus) Sims
Profile last modified 26 Jan 2020
| Created 15 May 2016
This page has been accessed 676 times.
The biography for ML Andrus is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by ML Andrus at registration.
Birth Certificate of Mary Lucille Andrus, 4 Jan 1943, Louisiana State Department of Heath Record, State File #12, (State Number 515-12), Filed by State Registrar 10 Feb 1943.
Baptism Record of Mary Lucille Andrus, St. Michael Catholic Church, 17 Jan 1943.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Mary-Lucille's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (1)
For access to Mary-Lucille Sims's full information you must be on Mary-Lucille's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Mary-Lucille is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Surname of maternal great-grandmother, Mathilde Abshire Bernard (b. March 14, 1871).
- Acadian ancestry exists in both maternal and paternal lines.
- Surname of paternal grandfather: Charles Daniel Andrus (b. January 25, 1871).
- Direct maternal descendant of Barbe Bajolet, haplogroup X2b7. Lineage verified by Stephen White, genealogist at the Centre d'Etudes acadiennes, Moncton University. Member of Family Tree DNA "Mothers of Acadia DNA Project." Direct maternal line descent from the union of Barbe Bajolet and her 2nd husband, Martin Lefebvre, Sieur de Montespry. Also descended from Barbe Bajolet's marriage to her 1st husband, Isaac Pesseley.
- Birth surname of maternal grandmother, Leodia Bernard Boudreaux (b. July 27, 1896).
- Surname of maternal grandfather: Rudolph Joseph Boudreaux, Jr. (b. December 10, 1891), and paternal great-grandfather, Rudolph Joseph Boudreaux (b. ca. 1868, d. February 13, 1922).
- Family Tree: Autosomal; mtDNA - full sequence. Ancestry.
- Birth surname of maternal great-grandmother, Carmelite Lilia Jumonville de Villiers Boudreaux (b. May 31, 1861).
- Birth surname of ML Andrus Sims' paternal grandmother, Rosa Cecilia Ramoin Andrus (b. August 1, 1877).
Mary-Lucille Sims's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Mary-Lucille or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Mary-Lucille:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.