Anonymous (Angel) Macy-Angell
Profile last modified 7 Apr 2020
| Created 8 Jan 2020 | Last significant change: 28 Mar 2020
This page has been accessed 68 times.
The biography for Anonymous Angel is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Anonymous Angel at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Anonymous's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- images (1)
For access to Anonymous Macy-Angell's full information you must be on Anonymous's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Anonymous is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- original surname Angel, have taken Macy-Angell adding our 2nd L back on and Macy for my nana. Ancestors are English, Scottish, a few Irish, Dutch, Finnish, French, a few Welsh, Italian, Spanish, and a low percentage from other European and Eastern regions.
- Descendant of Tristram Coffin/Coffyn and Dionis Stevens. Proudly so.
- A decendant of Sir Thomas Macy, born 1608 in Chilmark, England, and his wife, Sarah Hopcott and they are my 8th great-grandparents. Our Macy line has been, as best as I can tell, enduring straight through until now, having begun even before Robert de Massey born in 1251 in Cheshire, England. Anyone whom has Thomas Macy in their ancestry knows that he and Sir Tristram Coffin [Coffyn] were the backbone of the Nantucket Island settlement back in the day. Tristram Coffin, born 1609 in Brixton, Dev
Anonymous Macy-Angell's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Anonymous or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Anonymous (Angel) Macy-Angell:
Mitochondrial DNA Test HVR1, haplogroup H1c
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.