[private brother (1960s - unknown)
] and Kevin Arnold
Profile last modified 25 May 2020
| Created 15 Apr 2015 | Last significant change: 1 May 2020
This page has been accessed 2,563 times.
Born in East Lansing, Michigan, in 1963, attended The People's Church, which is directly across from Michigan State University, and went to school at Glencairn Elementary School, Hannah Middle School (which is now a Community Center) and East Lansing High School as well as Ferris State College (which is now Ferris State University). I joined the Navy in 1984 and was honorably discharged in 1994.
US Navy 1984 to 1994, Aviation Hydraulicsman (AMH2, USN)
Federal Civil Service 1995-2003
American Red Cross Volunteer 2004 - present
- First-hand information. Entered by Phyllis Arnold Wright at registration.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Phyllis's formal name
- full middle name (M.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- personal memories about Phyllis (3)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Phyllis Wright's full information you must be on Phyllis's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Phyllis is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- My maiden surname
- According to familysearch.org the family goes back to 1609 or before!
- Taking pictures of headstones and making them available to family members is a wonderful feeling.
- My dad's sister's husband's family
- I'm related to Henry Wadsworth Longfellow thru Zilpah Wadsworth, his mother
- The Ship, not a person. My gggggggggg grandfather Christopher Wadsworth, came to America on her voyage across the sea from England.
- I'm related to John Alden and Pruscilla Mullins through the Wadsworths. This was a blast to find!
- Esther Frances Nickerson Kirby is one of my great-grandmothers. I'd like to know more about her family. Pictures would be most helpful.
- Nowell Name Study and I'm actually related!
- Distant cousins, here
- Let's see what can be done!
- Something I'm VERY interested in as long as it's family related.
- My mother's maiden name
- My maternal grandmother's family
Phyllis Wright's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Phyllis or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Phyllis:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.