- Elizabeth (Arnot) Stewart's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- James Paterson, History of the County of Ayr: With a Genealogical Account of the Families of Ayrshire, Volume 2 (Google eBook). J. Dick, 1852 - Ayrshire (Scotland)
- The Peerage for Elizabeth Arnot
- WikiTree profile Stewart-3651 created through the import of Merten_Rappolee_Armstrong_2011-07-27.ged on Jul 27, 2011 by Peg Merten. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Peg and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- internal error May 31, 2014.
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 31 May 2014 at 18:47 GMT Michelle (Bairfield) Brooks wrote:
Elizabeth is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 14 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 23 degrees from Ayn Rand, 23 degrees from Peter Roberts and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.