- Waltrude (Arnulfing) d'Aquitaine's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
- (unproven) Father: (disputed identity) Walacho or Walchisus Arnulfing (son of Arnulf).
- Mother: Unknown
- Hatto (d. after 744; bur. Limoges)
- m. Wandrade (p. unknown)
- Remistan (d. 768)
- m. unknown (d. 768 or later)
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2016.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "charter of Charles II "le Chauve" King of the West Franks ... 30 Jan 845 (possibly spurious, as explained in the Introduction) names "Valtruda, Valchigisi ducis de nostra progenie filia" as wife of "Eudo Aquitanie dux". Her name and parentage have not been corroborated by other primary sources consulted" (Cawley, 2006).
- ↑ See also Wikipedia: Odo the Great
- ↑ see also: Wikipedia: Siege of Pavia (773–74)
- ↑ According to Malveaux (2015), Munuza was a, "Moorish chief of the Pyranees." Eudes married his daughter Lampagie, to him in order to create a Christian-Muslim alliance. Apparently, it was the first marriage of this kind, among the Christian nobility (p. 177).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Waltrude's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Bob Fields, and Bree Anonymous. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 13 Apr 2016 at 00:16 GMT Bree (Unknown) Anonymous wrote:
On 19 Nov 2015 at 05:17 GMT Bree (Unknown) Anonymous wrote:
Waltrude is 38 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 34 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 42 degrees from Ayn Rand, 39 degrees from Peter Roberts and 36 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.