Profile last modified 18 Apr 2019
| Created 16 Apr 2019
This page has been accessed 41 times.
This profile is part of the Monroe County, Illinois One Place Study.
Olinda "Linda" Arras 
was born Mar 23, 1904 in Sugar Loaf Township, St. Clair County, Illinois.
She was the daughter of John Arras and Christina Schroeder. 
Linda married Harry Hofstetter about 1925.
It is unknown at this time whether they had any children.
In July, 1967, Mrs Harry (Linda) Hoffster of Millstadt, Illinois was mentioned as a surviving daughter of Christine Arras on her funeral card. 
|Christina Arras Funeral Card
Linda died at the age of 86 on Dec 8, 1990 in Waterloo, Monroe County, Illinois.
She was buried in Lake View Memorial Gardens in Fairview Heights, St. Clair County, Illinois.
- birth and/or baptism record
- determine / verify parentage
- census: 1910
- census: 1920
- census: 1930
- census: 1940
- original marriage record
- death certificate
- burial location COMPLETED!
- will and/or probate file
- Social Security Index and/or Application
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Monroe County ILGenWeb, Monroe County (IL) Funeral Card images. Unless otherwise noted, all images were provided by Vernon Ritter. (accessed 8 Nov 2018). Christina Arras Funeral Card; image: https://monroe.illinoisgenweb.org/funeral%20cards/a/Arras_Christina.jpg
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Linda's formal name
- full middle name (C.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- death location
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Linda Hofstetter's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Linda your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.