Profile last modified 18 Apr 2019
| Created 17 Apr 2019
This page has been accessed 26 times.
Luella/Euella Arras 
was born in 1908 in Illinois.
She was the daughter of John Arras and Christina Schroeder. 
Luella married Albert Kloess about 1926.
It is unknown at this time if they had any children.
In July, 1967, Mrs Albert (Euella) Kloess of East Carondelet, Illinois was mentioned as a surviving daughter of Christine Arras on her funeral card. 
Luella died in 2002.
She is buried in Walnut Hill Cemetery in Belleville, St. Clair County, Illinois.
- birth and/or baptism record
- determine / verify parentage
- census: 1910
- census: 1920
- census: 1930
- census: 1940
- original marriage record
- death certificate
- burial location COMPLETED!
- will and/or probate file
- Social Security Index and/or Application
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Monroe County ILGenWeb, "Monroe County (IL) Funeral Card images". Unless otherwise noted, all images were provided by Vernon Ritter. (8 Nov 2018); Christina Arras Funeral Card; link: https://monroe.illinoisgenweb.org/funeral%20cards/a/Arras_Christina.jpg
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Luella's formal name
- full middle name (K.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Luella Kloess's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Luella your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.