Profile last modified 22 Apr 2019
| Created 18 Apr 2019
This page has been accessed 21 times.
This profile is part of the Monroe County, Illinois One Place Study.
Viola Arras 
was born Sep 23, 1918 in Illinois.
She was the daughter of John Arras and Christina Schroeder. 
Viola married Charles Wetzel about 1936, probably in or near East Carondelet or Columbia, Illinois.
Charles and Viola had six children. (They were also foster parents of seven other children.)
In July, 1967, Mrs Charles (Viola) Wetzel of Columbia, Illinois was mentioned as a surviving daughter of Christine Arras on her funeral card. 
|Christina Arras Funeral Card
Viola died at the age of 98 on May 17, 2017.
She is buried in Lake View Memorial Gardens in Fairview Heights, St. Clair County, Illinois.
- exact DOB COMPLETED!
- exact POB partial, not complete
- birth and/or baptism record
- determine / verify parentage
- census: 1920
- census: 1930
- census: 1940
- exact date of marriage
- exact place of marriage
- original marriage record
- exact DOD COMPLETED!
- exact POD
- death certificate
- burial location COMPLETED!
- will and/or probate file
- Social Security Index and/or Application
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Monroe County ILGenWeb, "Monroe County (IL) Funeral Card images". Unless otherwise noted, all images were provided by Vernon Ritter. (8 Nov 2018); Christina Arras Funeral Card; link: https://monroe.illinoisgenweb.org/funeral%20cards/a/Arras_Christina.jpg
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Viola's formal name
- full middle name (C.)
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- exact deathdate
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Viola Wetzel's full information you must be on the Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Is Viola your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate or comment
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.