James Richard Atkinson Jr
, [private sister (1960s - unknown)
and [private brother (1970s - unknown)
Profile last modified 2 Dec 2019
| Created 27 Feb 2014
This page has been accessed 1,828 times.
The biography for Cheryl Atkinson is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Cheryl Atkinson at registration.
Me on the Internet
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Cherie's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Cherie Clark's full information you must be on Cherie's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Cherie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Interested in all descendants of William Faris and his wife, Dorratha Johnson. They were my 5th g-grandparents.
- My grandma's maiden name was Rowene Fife. She descended from both William and John Fife, early settlers in what became Allegheny County, PA.
- My mom told stories about being related to the Lilly family who hold the giant reunion in Flat Top WV. DNA seems to indicate this is true.
- My g-g-g-grandfather's name was Michael McDaid who fought for the Union in the Civil War. He never came home afterwards, prefering to leave his family in Pennsylvania while he took up residence in Marshall County, WV. He was the grandfather of my g-grandmother May (McDaid) Atkinson.
- The man who claimed he wasn't my mother's father was named George Shrewsbury. DNA seems to indicate that he was wrong.
- My g-grandma was Martha (Skiles) Fife. She descended from a Skiles family who came to Washington County, PA, from Lancaster County, PA.
- My g-g-g-grandmother was Sarah (Supler) Kimmins. Supler is such an uncommon name that it looks like all American Suplers are probably related to me!
- My g-g-g-g-grandfather's name was William Sutphin from Carroll County, VA. I went to a genealogy program in Carroll County many years ago where every person sitting in my general area claimed they were descended from William or his brother Hendrick.
- My mother's maiden name. We descended from a man named Allen Tolbert whose first wife was Eleanor Sutphin.
Cherie Clark's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Cherie or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Cherie:
- Cherie (Atkinson) Clark:
AncestryDNA, GEDmatch A331227 [compare], Ancestry member chersfmly +
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch A331227 [compare], FTDNA kit #B14009
- James Richard Atkinson :
AncestryDNA, GEDmatch A424894 [compare], Ancestry member dutch666 +
Autosomal DNA Test, GEDmatch G959233 [compare]
- Elwood Cox :
Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDmatch T866493 [compare], FTDNA kit #536160 +
Autosomal DNA Test, GEDmatch NS7497585 [compare]
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.