- Cherie (Atkinson) Clark's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The biography for Cheryl Atkinson is empty. What can you add?
- First-hand information. Entered by Cheryl Atkinson at registration.
Me on the Internet
- Cherie's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- private siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
Cherie is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Interested in all descendants of William Faris and his wife, Dorratha Johnson. They were my 5th g-grandparents.
- My grandma's maiden name was Rowene Fife. She descended from both William and John Fife, early settlers in what became Allegheny County, PA.
- My mom told stories about being related to the Lilly family who hold the giant reunion in Flat Top WV. DNA seems to indicate this is true.
- My g-g-g-grandfather's name was Michael McDaid who fought for the Union in the Civil War. He never came home afterwards, prefering to leave his family in Pennsylvania while he took up residence in Marshall County, WV. He was the grandfather of my g-grandmother May (McDaid) Atkinson.
- The man who claimed he wasn't my mother's father was named George Shrewsbury. DNA seems to indicate that he was wrong.
- My g-grandma was Martha (Skiles) Fife. She descended from a Skiles family who came to Washington County, PA, from Lancaster County, PA.
- My g-g-g-grandmother was Sarah (Supler) Kimmins. Supler is such an uncommon name that it looks like all American Suplers are probably related to me!
- My g-g-g-g-grandfather's name was William Sutphin from Carroll County, VA. I went to a genealogy program in Carroll County many years ago where every person sitting in my general area claimed they were descended from William or his brother Hendrick.
- My mother's maiden name. We descended from a man named Allen Tolbert whose first wife was Eleanor Sutphin.
Cherie Clark's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Cherie or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Cherie:
- Cherie (Atkinson) Clark: AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A331227, Ancestry member chersfmly + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A331227, FTDNA kit #B14009
- William Atkinson : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A111434, Ancestry member chersfmly
- James Richard Atkinson : Autosomal DNA Test, GEDMatch G959233
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Cherie. (Best for comments to Cherie that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Cherie that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 7 Feb 2016 at 23:49 GMT Walter Pack Sr. wrote:
Just letting you know about where I am truly coming from the admist. Thank you for your note. Appreciate all your efforts in helping others.
On 21 Jul 2015 at 11:19 GMT Donna Bowling wrote:
Maxey is one. My records indicate I'm related to Ozias Maxey (my 3gg) thru my paternal grandfather AND paternal grandmother.
Can you help me verify that he had a son also named Ozias?
On 14 Dec 2014 at 18:33 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 14 Dec 2014 at 17:49 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 19 Nov 2014 at 17:37 GMT Liz (Noland) Shifflett wrote:
On 12 Nov 2014 at 19:06 GMT Ruth (Lester) Hodges wrote:
On 26 Oct 2014 at 22:20 GMT BK McDonald wrote:
On 7 Mar 2014 at 02:27 GMT Eowyn Langholf wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree :) I hope you have a great experience here on our site. If I can help in any way, please feel free to send me a message. Happy researching!
Eowyn ~ WikiTree Team
On 2 Mar 2014 at 06:27 GMT Terry Wright wrote:
Feel free to check out How To Use WikiTree. It's a great step-by-step guide to get you started.
On 27 Feb 2014 at 20:15 GMT Michele Bergin wrote:
You are now a member of the WikiTree Community. Please note we are trying to build one Collaborative Tree which means one profile per person. It is important to ensure no duplicates are entered as you add any Profiles to WikiTree.
Our Mentor Team are a friendly bunch of volunteers who will be glad to help you with specific problems if you have any.
Good luck growing your branches, and thanks for offering to help with our shared tree :)