Born [date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
Profile last modified 4 Nov 2017
| Created 30 Jun 2013
This page has been accessed 189 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Name: Jane /Ayres (Ayris Or Aris?)/
- Given Name: Jane
- Surname: Ayres (Ayris Or Aris?)
- Date: 4 Apr 1790
- Place: Marcham Berks Eng,
- User ID: 03BA7157DF6B474FA94A17996DFACAC2FB16
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 Sep 2011
- Time: 21:13
Prior to import, this record was last changed 21:13 8 Sep 2011.
- Source: S13 Abbreviation: George Howard Title: George Howard Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Source: S26 Abbreviation: No Title Given Title: No Title Given Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Source: S30 Media: Researcher Abbreviation: Uncle George Title: Uncle George Author: George Howard Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Source: S6 Media: Parish Register Abbreviation: Parish Register Title: Parish Register Paranthetical: Y
- ↑ Source: #S6
- ↑ Source: #S26
Thank you to Helen Jeremiah for creating WikiTree profile Ayres-445 through the import of ehhoward.ged on Jun 30, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Helen and others.
More Genealogy Tools
Is Jane your relative? Please don't go away!
to collaborate, or
the profile manager, or
our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Jane by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Jane:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.