- Ann (Bagley) Brinton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
||Ann (Bagley) Brinton is a member of the royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 1500-Present Project
"Ann Bagley was baptized at St. Edmund, Dudley, county Worcester, on 27 April 1634."
Husband William Brinton wrote a touching tribute of Ann after her death (reprinted in Schoonover), in which he says they were married about 1659 and that she had been a Quaker about three years at that time.
U.S. and International Marriage Records states they were married about 1659 in Stanford, Kent, England, but I haven't seen that elsewhere.
Death and Legacy
Ann Brinton died about 1699 in Birmingham, Chester, Pennsylvania.
- ↑ Charles M. Hansen. "The Ancestry of William and Ann (Bagley) Brinton: Quaker Immigrants to Pennsylvania." The American Genealogist 71, no. 1 (January 1996): 48. Retrieved from AmericanAncestors.org
- ↑ U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900. Via Ancestry.com
- ↑ http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=genepoold&h=111715&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt
- Sherry Jesberger. (2002, 29 March). "Re: William BRINTON and Ann BAGLEY." Message posted to Brinton Forum on Genealogy.com
- Ancestry tree
- Source: S2853015085 Title: Family Data Collection - Births Author: Edmund West, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2001. Repository: #R2852704208
- Source: S2886132873 Title: Family Data Collection - Deaths Author: Edmund West, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2001. Repository: #R2852704208
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ann's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Glenn York and Bryan Patterson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 6 Mar 2016 at 00:14 GMT H Husted wrote:
Ann is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 13 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 18 degrees from Ayn Rand, 16 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.