My father and my siblings were born in the village Blazov, what expired in 1952, because The Government put this place to the military area. Many years ago I started to do trips to this area and I published my pictures on the WEB. When I received a few questions, mainly from the USA, about families from Blazov, so I started the genealogical research of families from this village. After a few years of the hard job I think my work is possible to publish and WikiTree is the best place for it. I hope these informations can help somebody to find his roots. Of course, I will be happy, when anybody send me any new informations, or any pictures of people from Blazov or of their descendants.
If you want to know more about the village Blazov, then you can visit my WEB page: www.blazov.sk
- First-hand information. Entered by Dusan Bajus at registration.
- The Family History Library in Salt Lake City
** baptisms, marriages,deaths https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-11679-67504-24?cc=1554443&wc=MMBR-Z8Z:n1990202477
- Church records of Blazov in National Archive Levoca
- Church records about Blazov - Archive of Greek Catholic Church Sabinov
- Ellis Island database: http://www.ellisisland.org/
- Die MAUS - Family History and Genealogical Society of Bremen: http://www.passengerlists.de/
- JewishGen: http://www.jewishgen.org/
- Private archives of families: Bajus, Bayus, Valko, Bujnak, Lesso, Blasco, Kasper, Lazor, Brilla, Hros, Sekerak
- Dusan's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (3)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- spouse's name and marriage information
- Dusan Bajus is a Wonderful WikiTreer Dec 15, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Dusan. (Best for comments to Dusan that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Dusan that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 12 Dec 2017 at 03:35 GMT Paul Lazere wrote:
On 20 Sep 2016 at 15:07 GMT Shirley (Strutton) Dalton wrote:
Let me know, and I can help you figure out if there's a project that might interest you. Welcome aboard, we are glad to have you!
On 28 Nov 2015 at 16:14 GMT Mags Gaulden wrote:
Yes, you can use a WikiTree Image for your links. here's a link to the images page. Have fun!
On 27 Jan 2013 at 17:08 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 4 Jan 2013 at 22:41 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 4 Jan 2013 at 21:05 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 4 Jan 2013 at 21:03 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
If you have questions , someone may be able to point you in the right direction at G2G forums. We hope you like it . Some tips here to begin : HOW TO USE WIKITREE or check out the WikiTree video that a member created . Maggie N
On 3 Jan 2013 at 14:45 GMT Dusan Bajus wrote: