Cora Belle was born in 1864. Cora Belle Baker ... She passed away in 1958. 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Jani Steffans, Sunday, January 26, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Cora Belle by comparing test results with other carriers of her mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Cora Belle:
- Jani Steffans : 23andMe, GEDMatch M213109, Ancestry member jani63
- Daniel Ackley : 23andMe, GEDMatch M170222
- Jack Brilz : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A353285, Ancestry member sbrilz52
- Lorin Thomas Finnicum : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A439527
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Cora Belle is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 24 degrees from Dorothy Coakley, 25 degrees from Virgil Grissom, 28 degrees from Ayn Rand and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.