- Sarah (Baker) Davis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Travis Wagner, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Travis and others.
- ↑ Entered by Travis Wagner, Feb 11, 2012
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Sarah by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Sarah:
- Virginia (Stevenson) Driggs : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A304825, Ancestry member GINGIN410
- H. Stevenson : Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T686173, FTDNA kit #539796
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Carole Partridge and Sarah Dittmann. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 9 Dec 2014 at 06:54 GMT Carole Partridge wrote:
Sarah is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 12 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.