- Paul Ballard's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Paul's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (4)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (3)
- spouse's name and marriage information
Paul is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
Paul Ballard's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Paul or other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Paul Ballard: Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 12000 markers, haplogroup R-CTS7768, Ysearch 6AGKY, FTDNA kit #B2669
- Delos Ballard : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 37 markers, haplogroup M269, FTDNA kit #282166
- Bryan Ballard : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test, haplogroup R-M269, FTDNA kit #518315
- Nigel Humphrey Ballard : Y-Chromosome Test, haplogroup M269
- Paul Ballard: AncestryDNA Maternal Lineage (discontinued), haplogroup H11
- Paul Ballard: Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch T199183, FTDNA kit #B2669
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Paul. (Best for comments to Paul that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Paul that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 23 Feb 2017 at 15:00 GMT Rena (Bocock) Donze wrote:
On 20 Feb 2017 at 12:13 GMT Jeremy Stroud wrote:
On 31 Aug 2015 at 21:12 GMT Katharine (Mounger) Jones wrote:
On 29 Jan 2015 at 19:48 GMT Stephen Ballard wrote:
On 28 Jan 2015 at 13:20 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
On 25 Nov 2014 at 05:48 GMT Alison Andrus wrote:
For instructions on how to get started and suggestions for getting the most out of your study, see: One Name Study
On 3 Oct 2014 at 00:37 GMT Abby (Brown) Glann wrote:
On 12 Sep 2014 at 12:38 GMT Maggie N. wrote:
We are really happy that you took the Pre-1700 certification Quiz. Thank you for doing your part to make WikiTree an accurate and openly collaborative place for genealogists to share their research.
Do you have some 1700's people in your tree already ? Now that you have the badge, you can take part in one of our historical projects.
Have a great day !
On 22 Jan 2014 at 20:17 GMT Neil Fullagar wrote:
On 22 Jan 2014 at 19:46 GMT Neil Fullagar wrote:
I do know that John was, at some point at least, a butcher in Lenham, near Headcorn, Kent.