- Veronica's formal name
- full middle name (V.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
Veronica is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- This is my father's surname. One of his ancestors was transported to America in the late 1700s and I've a suspicion I may have American relatives as a result! I'm interested in Ballards both in the UK and USA - and anywhere else.
- All my roots are in the UK, although some branches spread further afield, so must of my research interests are here.
- A high proportion of my roots are Welsh - and so am I. One day I'll get to grips with the intricacies of Welsh genealogy!
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Veronica. (Best for comments to Veronica that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Veronica that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 12 Sep 2017 at 02:31 GMT David Selman wrote:
Thanks for joining us! I’m David, a WikiTree Mentor. Hope you're enjoying our site.
Did you have fun learning your way around WikiTree?
I just wanted to check in and see how things are going. Do you have any questions I can answer?
David ~ Wiki Mentor
On 6 Sep 2017 at 10:35 GMT Maria Maxwell wrote:
You tagged your research interest in the UK including Wales. I wanted to let you know that we have a United Kingdom Project. If you would like to join this project once you have settled into WikiTree just let me know and see https://www.wikitree.com/g2g/371297/have-interest-british-isles-then-join-united-kingdom-project.
Thanks for joining WikiTree and good luck with your research.
On 5 Sep 2017 at 18:40 GMT Mary Richardson wrote:
How is it going so far? Was the first page of the How-Tos helpful or did it leave you with questions?
We want to help! Click my name, then ask in the comment section of my page.
Mary ~ WikiMessenger
PS Sometimes links don't work in emails. You can always find a link that works in the public comments on your profile page.
On 5 Sep 2017 at 17:23 GMT David (Meredith) Loring wrote:
I hope you enjoy WikiTree and if I can help in any way let me know. David
On 4 Sep 2017 at 04:24 GMT David Selman wrote:
Thank you for self-certifying for the Pre-1700 badge! Participation in a project is strongly encouraged for those wishing to edit Pre-1700 profiles.
It looks like United Kingdom or United States History would be a good fit with the tag you entered. Adding the tag United_Kingdom or United_States_History will help you get updates about activity for that project.
Look at the list of active projects to see if one fits your needs.
Do you have any questions? Let me know. I'm happy to help! :-)
David ~ Volunteer Coordinator
On 2 Sep 2017 at 03:53 GMT Ginger (Owens) Ballard wrote:
On 29 Aug 2017 at 11:53 GMT Ludwig Kraayenbrink wrote:
Thanks for volunteering! You are now a full member of the WikiTree community, and can start adding your family.
Since WikiTree is different from other genealogy sites, we have a guided tour for new members at New Member How-To. Feel free to work through the How-Tos at your own pace.
Great to have you on board, enjoy, and good luck growing your branches.
On 29 Aug 2017 at 11:35 GMT Ludwig Kraayenbrink wrote:
I am a greeter volunteer. Need WikiTree assistance or have any questions please let me know.
We’re really glad you’re here. More importantly, have fun growing your family tree and connecting to persons with the same interest.