[private sister (1960s - 1990s)] and [private brother (1970s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 15 Feb 2020
| Created 29 Jun 2015
This page has been accessed 1,033 times.
Grew up in the Southeastern U.S. and now living in the New York City area. I recently completed the Genealogical Research Certificate from Boston University.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Deborah's formal name
- full middle name (A.)
- e-mail address
- birth location
- private siblings' names
For access to Deborah Barber's full information you must be on Deborah's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Deborah is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Member of the Daughters of the American Revolution. I have more patriot ancestors to find.
- Paternal grandmother's family name from England
- English family in Canterbury who intermarried with Avenells. Family story was that they came to England from Germany
- Tracing maternal line from Boston, through P.E.I and back to Ireland
- In South/South-eastern England, esp. Kent County. Possible Huguenot roots.
- Branch of Melcher family who immigrated to New England from Britain or Wales. No evidence of German ancestry that I know about.
- For researching Dutch & Walloon ancestors who reportedly moved to New Amsterdam in the 17th Century
- Maternal grandfather's family
Deborah Barber's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Deborah or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Deborah Barber:
Family Tree DNA mtDNA Test Full Sequence, haplogroup H1n1b, FTDNA kit #N52738
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Deborah:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.