- Charles Barber's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
If any one has any more information on Charles Barber, will you please add it here:
- Sources: 1.Repository: Name: Ancestry.com
Note: Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=10585633&pid=1935
- Source: #S-2141108661
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
This person was created through the import of Sheppard_Duncan_Bickham_Stroud.ged on 01 February 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charles's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 24 Sep 2016 at 01:03 GMT Milton Davis III wrote:
Charles is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 8 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 18 degrees from Peter Roberts and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.