- Mary (Barker) Stickney's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Jewett, Frederic Clarke, History and Genealogy of the Jewetts of America, Volume I, The Grafton Press, New York, 1908. Pg. 234.
- Canada Births and Baptisms, 1661-1959, database, FamilySearch (27 November 2014), Mary Barker, 26 Nov 1777; citing New Brunswick, 26 Nov 1777, reference item 11; FHL microfilm 928,969.
- Find A Grave, Sheffield United Church Cemetery, Sheffield, Sunbury, New Brunswick, Canada
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Mary is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from Domingo Ghirardelli, 28 degrees from Ronel Olivier, 29 degrees from Rosa Parks and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.