- Sarah (Barker) Newman's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Sarah was born in 1855, the daughter of Henry Barker and Maria Harrison.
In 1879, Sarah Ann Barker married Henry Oliver Newman.
She passed away in 1904, aged 48. OBITUARY. MRS. S. A. NEWMAN. Mrs Sarah Ann Newman, wife of Henry Newman, of Barkly street, Footscray, died at her residence on Monday last. The deceased leaves behind her a husband, five sons and two daughters to mourn their loss. The remains were interred in the Footscray Cemetery on Tuesday, the funeral service being conducted by the Rev. J. H. Goble.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- ↑ Victorian birth registration 1855: 10316,,Barker,Sarah Ann,Henry,Harrison Maria,Williamstown,
- ↑ Victorian marriage registration 1879: 04761,F,Barker,Sarah Ann,Newman,Henry Oliver,Williamstown, 1879: 04761,M,Newman,Henry Oliver,Barker,Sarah Ann,Geelong,
- ↑ Victorian death registration 1904: 08733,,Newman,Sarah Ann,Barker Henry,Smith Maria,Footscray,48,
- ↑ "OBITUARY." Independent (Footscray, Vic. : 1883 - 1922) 20 August 1904: 2. Web. 4 Jan 2017 http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article73253300
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Sarah is 36 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Domingo Ghirardelli, 39 degrees from Ronel Olivier, 45 degrees from Rosa Parks and 32 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.