- Sarah (Barker) Sweeney's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Elijah Barker
- Tabitha Piatt/Pyatt.
- She is reportedly the youngest of 16 children.
Ohio marriage record to Charles Brandon, September 27, 1835, Belmont County. Some articles indicate they had 15 children.
Some of the children who Charles and Sarah shared were:
- Easter/Hester Ann (1837 - ? Brooks) ,
- Peter (1840-1862 Civil War),
- John (b Mar 11 1842-1864 Civil War),
- Charles (1843-1904),
- Evan/Ivan (1844-1919),
- Andrew/Andy * (b Sept 15,1848-),
- Abraham, James Reese (1850-bef 1910),
- David (1855-1919),
- William (1857-1876).
- (Some other names of their children might be Thomas, Frederick and Martin or Van Buren).
- The family appears in York, Belmont, Ohio on the 1850 census, Charles listed as age 67, Sarah 30 with children Hiram Easterann, Peter, John, Charles, Evan, Andrew and Martin.
- Find A Grave Memorial# 93588162
- Burial: Jacobsburg Cemetery, Jacobsburg, Belmont County, Ohio, USA
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.