- Belinda (Barker) Mallory's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Belinda was born in 1802. She passed away about 1824.
d/o Daniel BARKER
Lemuel married 18 or 19 March 1822, Belinda Barker. The ceremony was performed by the Reverend William Smart, Minister of the Presbyterian Church of Brockville (Elizabethtown), Upper Canada.
She was born 2 Sept 1802, the daughter of Daniel Barker; she was sealed to Lemuel 19 Jan 1846 in the Nauvoo Temple, with Elizabeth Kennedy Mallory acting as proxy in her behalf; Brigham Young officiated; and Orson Hyde and Franklin D. Richards stood as witnesses.
No children by this marriage are known.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Belinda's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Belinda is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 15 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 25 degrees from Ayn Rand, 20 degrees from Peter Roberts and 21 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.