- Stephen Barker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Stephen Barker and wife Mary are known only because of the baptism of their daughter Maria Barker (Loads, Overton)
1861 CENSUS: Fakenham Road, Whissonsett, Norfolk, England Name Mary Barker County Norfolk; Ecclesiastical Parish Norwich; Registration District Mitford Gender Female Age 66; Marital Status Widow Occupation Pauper Agricultural Labourer Widow Relationship to Head of Household Head Birth Year (Estimated) 1795 Birthplace ..., Norfolk Page Number 3 Registration Number RG09 Piece/Folio 1244 / 115 Affiliate Record Type Household Mary Barker Head F 66 ..., Norfolk Sophia Loads Daughter F 35 Whissonsett, Norfolk George Loads Grandson M 11 Whissonsett, Norfolk James Loads Grandson M 7 Whissonsett, Norfolk Mary Ann Loads Granddaughter F 4 Whissonsett, Norfolk Eliza Loads Granddaughter F 0 Whissonsett, Norfolk SOURCE: "England and Wales Census, 1861," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:M7FT-SB8 : 6 April 2016), Mary Barker, Whissonsett, Norfolk, England; from "1861 England, Scotland and Wales census," database and images, findmypast (http://www.findmypast.com : n.d.); citing PRO RG 9, The National Archives, Kew, Surrey. NOTE: as Stephen's wife Mary is listed as a widow, assume he is deceased by 1861
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- England and Wales Census, 1861
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Stephen's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Stephen is 31 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 27 degrees from Stephen Hopkins, 32 degrees from Ben Kingsley, 34 degrees from David Selman and 31 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II Windsor on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.