- John Barker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Rev. John Barker, Perpetual Curate of Bidston, 1698-1730, who was Curate of Thornton-le-Moors, County Chester, 1690, married Mary Burches by licence dated 27 July 1697. 
Birthdate is a guess only.
- ↑ J. Paul Rylands F.S.A., The Rectors of Woodchurch in The Hundred of Wirral and County of Cheshire 1588-1919, (reprinted from The Genealogist, N.S. Vol. XXXV, April 1919, and Vol. XXXVI, July 1919), Exeter: William Pollard & Co. Ltd., 11, 39 & 40, North Street. 1919. Photocopies of relevant pages held by Sarah Jowett
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 36 degrees from Domingo Ghirardelli, 34 degrees from Ronel Olivier, 41 degrees from Rosa Parks and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.