- Lauren Barnes's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
''''I have been doing Genealogy since 2007 and I come from the Barnes Family of Haywood County NC and I also Have Sevier County TN Heritage as well too. I have tested at Ancestry and My father has tested at Ancestry as well too and we both are on FTDNA and Gedmatch as well too.
These are my goals which are break the brickwall of Joseph Barnes of North Carolina who appears in Haywood County NC in the Census of 1830 and figure where he was prior to that and also find what year he died. It has to be after 1830.
I want to find who the Father was of My 3rd Great Grandfather Henry H. Barnes of Haywood County NC. Since There was Bastardy Bond against his mother and she refused to name the Father on them in 1831 at Haywood County NC.
I also want to find who My Great Grandfather William A. Barnes 's Mother was. The family story is that He was born in Newport TN and that he possibly was born out of wedlock or His mother died at childbirth and His father brought him back to Madison County NC with him.
- First-hand information. Entered by Lauren Barnes at registration.
- Lauren's formal name
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- images (1)
- private siblings' names
- private children's names (1)
Lauren is a Wiki Genealogist following these tags:
- Barnes Family of Haywood County NC/ Cocke County TN/ Sevier County TN
- Caldwell Family of Jonathan's Creek Haywood Co. NC
- Husband's Paternal Lineage.
- Looking for More Info on GGG Grandfather William Hayes
- Lumbley of NC/TN
- Looking for more Info from the Family from Haywood County that went to Georgia in 1844.
- Shelton Family -
- Searching for Sloan Family from Arkansas
- Looking for Nathan Wright parents names and where they came from? All I know is Nathan Wright was born in Georgia in 1812/1813.
Lauren Barnes's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Lauren or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Lauren:
- Lauren Barnes: AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A103727, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A103727, FTDNA kit #B44610
- M. Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A138535, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A138535, FTDNA kit #B70598
- C. Barnes : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A581862, Ancestry member codeylaurenbarnes2007 + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A581862, FTDNA kit #B156809
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Lauren. (Best for comments to Lauren that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Lauren that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 10 Jan 2017 at 03:59 GMT Hugh Barnes wrote:
You require no help. Your research skills equal two Ph.D.s and a DAR State Registrar. All this and under the age of thirty-five. You canl make a strong contribution and you may burst your brick wall.
On 3 Jan 2017 at 18:13 GMT Fred Adamson wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree! The initial email you receive from WikiTree will contain links to help you get started. We hope you will take time to browse the site and check us out.
WikiTree is FREE, and different from other genealogical sites. Our goal is to have one Profile per person, which means we collaborate as a team.
If you would like to join us, add your own family, share research, and collaborate with others, simply confirm your email address, fill out the TAGS on your Profile page, click SAVE TAGS, and VOLUNTEER. (information on Tags can be found at http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Tags). Once you opt to Volunteer, one of our Greeters will be happy to confirm your membership.
Hope you decide to join us!